GRANT APPLICATIONS - Council would like to hear from local groups, clubs and voluntary organisations and will consider applications through two funding round in the year.
Round One - Opens for applications through April - June, applications are reviewed and grants awarded at the July Parish Council meeting.
Round Two - Opens for applications through October - December, applications are reviewed and grants awarded at the January Parish Council meeting.
Emergency Grants - Council will consider emergency grants from eligible organisations throughout the year, please contact our Clerk for further information
Click to view:
Local Groups, Clubs and Voluntary Organisations
- Grant Application Criteria
- Please email the Clerk for a current application form
Central Grants. Organisations eligible for central grants are:
- Ruspidge Welfare Trust (Trustee - Ruspidge and Soudley Parish Council)
- Ruspidge Memorial Hall Committee
- Soudley Village Hall & Recreation Ground Committee
Central Grants will be considered throughout the year.
Our Clerk can be contacted for any advice or assisstance.
Tel: 01594 825 343